Date(s) - 06/01/2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fayette Co. 4-H
Categories No Categories
Calling all 4-H photography enthusiasts in grades 6-12! Enter your favorite photo(s) in the 4-H Photo Search Contest!
Photo Search General Rules
1. Any junior high or senior 4-H member may submit entries. Photos must be taken by the member making the entry.
2. Each entry will consist of:
a. A photo print (no larger than 5” X 7”) with the member’s name, county and title of photo on the back of the photo (preference: a typed label).
b. One completed entry form per photo must accompany each photo entry.
c. An electronic JPEG file for each photo sent to the 4-H office by the due date. Send JPEG file to email@example.com
The electronic file name should consist of the region initials, the county name, and the contestant initials followed by a number. Please keep numbers in sequential order. For example, Kimberly Ann Smith, from Jefferson Co., Eastern Region is submitting three (3) photos for the contest. The photo files should be labeled as follows: ER Jefferson KAS#1.jpeg, ER Jefferson KAS#2.jpeg, and ER Jefferson KAS#3.jpeg.
The resolution of the photo sent electronically should be 2400 x 3000 (pixels) so we can make an 8 x 10 copy should the entry win.
d. Photos should relate to 4-H involvement. Entries may be a single photo or a series of no more than four (4) photos. A series may be “before and after” or “how-to-do-it” sequences.
4. Entry photos should not be matted or mounted on any type of paper.
5. Entries will be judged on quality and message. The picture might depict:
* 4-H project work
* 4-H exhibits, shows, fairs, etc.
* 4-H leadership/citizenship.
* Leisure education, camp, etc.
* Human interest and other
6. All entries will become the property of Tennessee 4-H Youth Development and will not be returned to the 4-H member unless otherwise requested.
Your entries are due to the UT Extension – Fayette Co. office by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 1! The entry form is accessible at: https://4h.tennessee.edu/forms/acrobat/2018%20f854.pdf. For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 901-465-5233