Stabilit/Glasteel located in Moscow, TN, one of the nation‘s leading producers of Reinforced Fiberglass Panels has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of plant maintenance experience with 3 years as a supervisor along with an A.S. degree in Industrial Maintenance. Must be able to read electrical schematics and other blueprints, in addition to experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems---PLC background is a plus. Should be familiar with preventative maintenance programs as well as operating within defined budget parameters. This is a working Foreman’s position. For these skills, we offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package. Qualified candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com or mail to--
285 Industrial Drive
Moscow, TN 38057
Rossville, TN 38066-3859
Rossville, Tennessee, TN 38066
Rossville, TN 38066-3859
Somerville, TN 38068
We are looking for certified medical assistants to join our practices. We have full time and PRN positions available in both Primary Care and Specialty Practices. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic/Student Support Associate 3
Student Services AssistantThe Tennessee College of Applied Technology Whiteville is currently accepting applications for a full-time Student Services Assistant.General Duties:
• Assist prospective students with the enrollment process
• Assist prospective and current students with completion of the financial aid process, including financial aid verifications
• Provide mentoring and career counseling to current and prospective students
• Ability to promote the institution and technical programs through the use of social media and other marketing tools
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Earned Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred (from an accredited institution). Must possess valid TN Drivers License. Occasional travel required. Must have an established work history (references and criminal background check will be required).Skills: Experience in Microsoft Office. Must have good communication, human relations, planning and organizational skillsSalary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience according to TBR guidelines.Interested applicants must submit resume and a completed TCAT Whiteville application. Applications can be picked up or printed on our website at https://tcatwhiteville.edu/about/jobs-and-employment. Review of applications will begin immediately and will remain open until this position is filled.Send completed application and resume to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Whiteville
P. O. Box 489
Whiteville, TN 38075
Or email: email@example.com
Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.Responsibilities
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies
Fayette County Public Schools - Oakland, TN
$40,000 a year
This position teaches general music. The job is split between two elementary schools, and the teacher will teach at one school 3 days per week and the other school 2 days per week. It entails all the teaching duties of an elementary high music teacher including lesson plans, some school programs, and any other necessary duties.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $40,000.00 /yearRequired license or certification:TN teacher's license with a certification in music
Somerville, TN 38068-1401
Fayette Packing Co., Inc. - Eads, TN 38028
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
MEAT PROCESSOR IN TENNESSEE , LOOKING FOR ASSISTANT MANAGERWITH PROSPECTS OF BECOMING MANAGER IN A FAST GROWING MARKET.THE COMPANY IS A WHOLESALE MEAT SUPPLIER, WITH A RETAIL MARKETAND SLAUGHTER FACILITY. DUTIES WILL INCLUDE PURCHASING, MANAGINGAND OPERATION OF RETAIL OUTLET , AND ADMININSTRATIVE DUTIES.SOME BACKGROUND IN MEAT INDUSTRY WOULD BE GREAT, BUT NOTIMPERATIVEBACHELORS IN BUS.MANAGEMENT OR MEAT SCIENCES / REQUIREDJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /yearRequired education:Bachelor's
Required experience:Management: 1 year16620 Highway 196
Eads, TN 38028-3506
$30,000 a year
MEAT CUTTER WITH AT LEAST 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL ENVIROMENT.FULL TIME, NO SUNDAYS. GREAT BENEFITS. GREAT FAMILY WORKING PLACE.LET US BE YOUR NEXT AND LAST PLACE TO WORK.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $30,000.00 /yearRequired experience:Meat Cutting: 5 years
Eads, TN 38028-3506
Office Manager at NHC HomeCare - Somerville
Coordinates and supervises general clerical, payroll and billing operations of the homecare office, as assigned to the clerical staff.
Line of Authority:
Administrator/Director of Services with cross-reporting to the corporate or regional office for billing, accounting, and certain payroll information.
- High school diploma.
- Additional business and computer courses/college degree desirable.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in computer data entry, accounting, related field, or general office work in a home health or related setting preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with particular ability to pay attention to details
- Able to bend, stoop, squat and twist numerous times a day to perform duties of filing, typing, etc.
- Able to see and hear adequately to effectively oversee and direct agency operations
- Able to speak in clear, concise voice in order to communicate effectively in the office and on the telephone
- Able to carry out fine motor skills with manual dexterity required for typing, filing, etc.
- Mental acuity to learn and apply job-related training to adequately perform job requirements
- Able to organize self and others, assume responsibility and tactfully supervise others.
- Must have reliable personal transportation Specific Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective day-to-day HomeCare agency clerical processes, under the direction of the agency Administrator or Director of Services and corporate and regional billing and accounting staff and according to NHC policy and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Supervises, recruits, hires, trains, evaluates, develops, and disciplines clerical staff
- Assigns/delegates tasks appropriately to clerical staff, retaining responsibility to assure that all tasks are completed timely and accurately
- Maintains personnel records for all staff
- Assists with orientation/training of non-clerical staff, as it pertains to office functions
- Supervises and coordinates billing related activities to ensure timely and correct processing
- Supervises and coordinates payroll related activities to ensure timely and correct processing, including reporting of hours and benefit days
- Oversees data entry and processing of patient information, ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Oversees data entry and tracking of physician orders to meet dead-lines and standards
- Oversees maintenance of patient Medical Records
- Coordinates cleaning, repair and maintenance of the office
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment and machines
- Organizes/arranges meetings
- Types and distributes office records, memoranda, calendars, minutes, agendas, etc
- Oversees ordering and maintenance of par levels of office, paper and patient care supplies
- Oversees coverage of telephone/reception duties, including rolling phones and informing answering service of nurse(s) on-call
- Oversees opening/locking office daily
- Oversees timely computer tape management, logging and storage
- Oversees timely and appropriate distribution of mail, faxes, and messages
- Performs clerical duties and tasks as necessary
- Protects the confidentiality of patient, partner, and agency information
- Tracks applicable budget items.
- Serves as Petty Cashier.
- Serves as benefits expert for the office.
- Understands, implements, enforces and complies with all applicable policies and procedures of NHC HomeCare.
- Works with the Administrator and Director of Nursing to coordinate, review, and adjust activities to problem-solve and to achieve the goals of the HomeCare agency.
- Maintains knowledge of Federal and State Home Care regulations as they pertain to clerical duties.
- Participates in and contributes to the agency’s Continuous Quality Improvement Plan, as indicated.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned by the Administrator/Director of Services.
Precision Door is now hiring! If you or someone you know is looking for a full time office position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
1716 N Shelby Oaks Dr, Ste 1
Memphis, TN 38134