Rossville, TN 38066-3859
Rossville, Tennessee, TN 38066
Rossville, TN 38066-3859
Somerville, TN 38068
We are looking for certified medical assistants to join our practices. We have full time and PRN positions available in both Primary Care and Specialty Practices. Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies
Fayette County Public Schools - Oakland, TN
$40,000 a year
This position teaches general music. The job is split between two elementary schools, and the teacher will teach at one school 3 days per week and the other school 2 days per week. It entails all the teaching duties of an elementary high music teacher including lesson plans, some school programs, and any other necessary duties.Job Type: Full-timeSalary: $40,000.00 /yearRequired license or certification:TN teacher's license with a certification in music
Somerville, TN 38068-1401
Precision Door is now hiring! If you or someone you know is looking for a full time office position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
1716 N Shelby Oaks Dr, Ste 1
Memphis, TN 38134
Practical Nursing Adjunct Instructor – Brownsville Campus
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Whiteville is accepting applications for the part-time position of Practical Nursing Adjunct Instructor.
- Current Registered Nurse license in good standing in the State of Tennessee
- Three years of clinical experience/practice as a RN within the last 5 years
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred
- Must possess the communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher
- Must show evidence of good character, organizational skills, and mature attitude
- Must be willing to remain current in nursing profession
- Provide clinical and classroom instruction.
- Maintain and update clinical objectives.
- Evaluate students' performance
- Maintain records.
- Participate in the development of curriculum and instruction.
SALARY: Commensurate with Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology salary guidelines.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications and resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
TCAT Whiteville Employment. Applicants must submit a completed application and resume. Applications can be picked up at the college or from our website https://tcatwhiteville.edu/about/jobs-and-employment. Reference check and a criminal background check are required. Salary commensurate with experience and according to guidelines. Applications and resumes should be returned to PO Box 489; Whiteville, TN 38075 or email@example.com.
APPLICATION REVIEW: Review of application submittals will begin immediately.
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS: Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification prior to employment. Only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States may be employed.
AA/EEO – TCATW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age.
COLLEGE ACCESS COORDINATOR
The College Access Coordinator reports to the President and is responsible for all activities involving dual enrollment/dual credit, special industry training and evening part-time programs. The Coordinator must be able to work within a flexible schedule that includes days, evenings and week-ends. Must be available to initiate and negotiate special industry contract training projects and develop curricula.
- Coordinate the enrollment of high school students in the dual enrollment and dual credit programs
- Initiate, coordinate and supervise special industry training programs
- Create market plans for special industry training, dual enrollment and non-traditional programs and supervise the outcomes
- Meet and establish partnerships with manufacturing representatives in service delivery area
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations throughout the Service Delivery Area
- Secure grant funding for summer camp programs for secondary students to learn more about manufacturing
- Keep director well informed of status of all projects
- Plan and direct the layout of equipment in program areas to effectively utilize space and simulate the industry environment
- Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Review status reports and address issues as appropriate
- Manage day-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Other duties as assigned by director
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Manufacturing experience a plus
- Experience in developing marketing strategies
- Must be innovative with good communication, human relations, planning and organizational skills
- Must have software skills in the Microsoft package
- Must be able to lead and direct the work of others
- Must demonstrate a high level of discretion and the ability to make judgment decisions independently
- Must be able to formulate, interpret, and implement policies and operating practices
- Must be a self starter
Commensurate with qualifications and experience according to TBR guidelines. This is a grant funded position.
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Whiteville does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Summer McClain – Summer.McClain@tcatwhiteville.edu or (731)254-8521