NO PHONE CALLS! Must be able to lift 50lbs, must have High School Diploma, Valid Drivers License, and pass a drug test and background check.
Pay starts at $11.83 per hour with OUTSTANDING BENEFITS Package!
Oakland, TN 38060-5123
Rossville, TN 38066-3859
We are looking for certified medical assistants to join our practices. We have full time and PRN positions available in both Primary Care and Specialty Practices. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not employees of the State Farm Insurance Companies
Precision Door is now hiring! If you or someone you know is looking for a full time office position, please send your resume to email@example.com!
1716 N Shelby Oaks Dr, Ste 1
Memphis, TN 38134
Practical Nursing Adjunct Instructor – Brownsville Campus
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Whiteville is accepting applications for the part-time position of Practical Nursing Adjunct Instructor.
- Current Registered Nurse license in good standing in the State of Tennessee
- Three years of clinical experience/practice as a RN within the last 5 years
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree preferred
- Must possess the communications skills necessary to be an effective teacher
- Must show evidence of good character, organizational skills, and mature attitude
- Must be willing to remain current in nursing profession
- Provide clinical and classroom instruction.
- Maintain and update clinical objectives.
- Evaluate students' performance
- Maintain records.
- Participate in the development of curriculum and instruction.
SALARY: Commensurate with Tennessee Colleges of Applied Technology salary guidelines.
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Applications and resumes will be accepted until position is filled.
TCAT Whiteville Employment. Applicants must submit a completed application and resume. Applications can be picked up at the college or from our website https://tcatwhiteville.edu/about/jobs-and-employment. Reference check and a criminal background check are required. Salary commensurate with experience and according to guidelines. Applications and resumes should be returned to PO Box 489; Whiteville, TN 38075 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION REVIEW: Review of application submittals will begin immediately.
EMPLOYMENT DOCUMENTS: Current federal law requires identification and eligibility verification prior to employment. Only U.S. citizens and aliens authorized to work in the United States may be employed.
AA/EEO – TCATW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/ADA Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age.